Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Sweet Summer Days

So my big idea for this summer was to take it easy, keep it simple. Minimal driving, minimal spending. I know I need a routine of some kind, so Mondays are "Library and Laundry Day."

The Central Library downtown recently finished remodeling and it is HUGE and stunning. The library is minutes away from our house. We eventually packed a picnic, gathered the troops and a big blanket and headed out. I'll try to take more pictures of the library next time. I was trying to keep David in arm's reach this time. He is an escape artist!

Here are some pics from the picnic and lovely time afterward rolling, running and climbing.

Pack a picnic and join us anytime!

1 comment:

andrew,betsy,& noura said...

oh looks like they had so much fun! we may join you sometime, i hate the heat, but im trying to be out during the day for Noura to get fresh air!