Sunday, June 1, 2008

Finished!!


Here are the long-awaited curtains! I'm happy with how they turned out and proud of my husband for putting up all the curtain rods within hours of my finishing the last curtain this afternoon. He knows I love being able to see the results as quickly as possible. When I finished the first curtain I took down our bedroom curtains and put the new one up and left it there all night so I could see it over a window...


If you know me well you know that I am not a patient person when it comes to these things. You may also know that I struggle to finish things. I'm great at starting things full of inspiration and good intentions. Many of my good intentions are piled in corners and closets gathering dust. So this fabric purchased so long ago and joked about from time to time is now on the windows. I'm thankful and looking forward to some new projects this summer. I'll keep you posted.

You may have noticed it's been about a month since my last post...Where have I been for the last month? I'll tell you tomorrow...

3 comments:

Andrea Moberly said...

They look great! You did a very nice job :) See, all that worrying and you did it just right. You go girl!

Melissa Clark said...

I'm so glad to see your curtains up! They look GREAT!!!

Heart and Hands said...

thanks friends. worrying is gone! new projects, here i come!