Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Have you heard of this?

Sometimes I discover something, think it's amazing and want to tell the whole world and find out I'm the last one to discover it. "Hey, everyone, check out sliced bread!! Have you seen this?"

So my most recent discovery, thanks to my sweet husband, is Pandora Radio. Free, simple. No commercials. You start an account, type in your favorite musician or song and it creates a "radio station" of that artist and similar artists. You hear a song you don't like, click "thumbs down" on that artists' picture and the song stops and won't play again. It's a great way to discover some new artists and listen to whatever you are in the mood for. Amazing.

3 comments:

carol said...

Yeah, I found Pandora years ago...:)!
You should also check out www.last.fm

Heart and Hands said...

No way! See. this feeds my theory! Thanks a lot for telling me about it!!

MamaTow said...

We may live under the same rock, thanks for sharing! Can't wait to try it.