Saturday, March 22, 2008

Happy Surprise

I brought in the mail today and amidst the bills and junk mail was a happy surprise addressed to me! Mysteriously my address was also the return address. Inside was a lovely card and a gift card to a spa as an anonymous early Mother's Day gift. The note encouraged me to find something unsolicited to do for someone else. And I will.

So, thank you VERY much to my anonymous friend. What a generous and thoughtful gift. You may already know that, for me, anticipation of something special is almost as enjoyable as the experience itself. From now until my special spa day, I'll have the joy of knowing it's coming and I will smile.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How cool is that! I love it when people bless others in secret like that -- and they picked an amazing person to bless! Have fun on your special day, Christin! Ronda Thomason