Wednesday, March 11, 2009

List for Today

Pay bills
Purge papers
Taxes-Miss M.
Dust/Vacuum
Clean Bathroom
Sweep/Mop
Check furnace filter
Cook Chicken
Make Chili
Breathe
Listen
See
Feel
Shower
Call dryer repair person
---
I got about half the list done. No shower. No cooked chicken. No bills paid today. I did breathe and feel and try to see and listen.

I got sidetracked as cleaning projects will sometimes do. I cleaned off the top of the refrigerator...which led to organizing the kids' art supplies...which led to sharpening pencils...deep breath.

Our dryer also got repaired today (hurray!!!) I've never been so happy to have piles of soft, warm, clean (non-stiff or scratchy) laundry waiting for me to fold.

1 comment:

Alison said...

That's quite a list! I'm happy to have all the dishes in the dishwasher at the end of the day! :-) I keep thinking back to those blogs you sent about organizing and cleaning everyday. It lasted about a day for me and then back to...hmmm..what is it I do all day?? Oh, yeah, read blogs and check email! Love your green series and the quilt is an awesome gift! I'm sorry I had to miss the shower.